Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thanks to the wonderful, um.... peer pressure? LOL of my dear dear sister, granolageekmom... I am attempting to try and take almost-a-photo-a-day, maybe. LOL! Really- it sounds perfect for me, the chick that bought a big orange purse in New York for the express reason of "I want to always carry my camera with me." so, truly- no coersion involved on the part of my sis. But, I have no illusions that I would actually POST every day. THAT just won't happen. So, I am going for the take-a-lot-of-pictures-and-post-almost-every-day route.

Or often.

Or, even, just oftenER :) hahaha!

So, do I start with Jan 1's or pick up with today's while it is still current?? hmm...
sigh. I am very orderly, usually.

Jan 1 2007

A New Year really isn't a new year for us without FIL's caramel popcorn, chex mix and fudge leftovers we get to bring home. (And yes, the fudge was already gone before I could take a pic!)

Peace!
Kristin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted. :) I agree, holiday leftovers are the best, especially from FILs.

Jason Hill said...

Having embarked on similar photo challenges, I say go for it. You'll love it. And we look forward to your posts.

Carol said...

I bought a new purse at Christmas so that the camera fit better! It was handy Tuesday night when the unexpected happened.


Carol

Lovely gd Cee said...

how about that... another post!!!!

it's actually a good idea, i'm going to do that same KIND of thing... only, i'd take once every month for Gabby- at the end of the month, Maikee- on the 12th, Danie the 30th, Joe the 14th but of course, none for me- who has the patience to take picture of me, hmmmm?