Random Things for me to remember about 2007:
- .The big kids both are in high school now, as of fall 2007. My mom continues to watch Mark during the days I work(I have Tuesdays at home still) which is a blessing to me and him of the most GINORMOUS amount.
- . I don't think i read a single book in 2007?? Is this possible? wow. I do my family thing, I work, I scrap. that's it.
- . My favorite music from this year. Definately Bon Jovi Lost Highway. It made many many nonstop rounds in the cd changer of car. I mean many, like 2 months worth. and I think similarly addicted my mom. how cool is that?
- . I let my hair grow out longer than it has been since Elizabeth was born, so... that's 15 years- the whole year, I had ONE haircut, in July before I went to Chicago.
- . I went to Chicago (on my first train trip) and got to spend 4 wonderful days with my friend Terra. We went to CHA show on a press pass from disctalkradio, walking the floor with Heather Ann Melzer, who is a hoot! Terra was just days from delivering Kaylen Hope too (Terra would make a fab pioneer woman). Kaylen was happy as a clam (is that the right expression?) in a sling.
- . Met a bunch of people that were previously just avatars- had a great lunch with like about 12 of them, and a really fabulous happy hour with deann McDaniels-disctalkradio, Nancie Rowe Janitz, Tracie Radke, Heather, Terra and myself. Somehow missed meeting alb52 though I did stand next to her roomie CD Muckosky in the foyer. and I stood in Elsie Flannigan's shadow. hahaha! AND later met Melanie, who came by Terra's house.
- . Realized if i posted on my blog more, I wouldn't need to make this list.