Monday, June 26, 2006

New fun!

I am thrilled that the talented Shawna Clingerman, of mylittlescraps.com has invited me to be on her design team. I have long been a fan of her "doodles"-- exciting things are in the works and I am glad to be along for the ride!

My latest page, featuring some of Shawna's designs, a shot I took yesterday afternoon, and a phrase Mark can repeat 100 times in under a minute!



Credits: Shawna Clingerman, at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking: The Grass is Always Greener (papers and grass brush ) and Crayon Alphabet, Elegant Date, Going Buggy, Polka Flowers ‘Stapm’ brush sets.
Misty Mareda of thedigishoppe: Address Book Alpha and Brown Wrapper Alpha
Gina Miller, at scrapbookbytes.com: Finishing Touches trim
Lynn Grieveson at scrapbook-elements: Little Captain -topaz brads (some color altered) and staples.
Atomiccupcake.com effects: Chalked Edges, Inked Edges, Foam Stamp and Wild Tear.


Happy Monday!
Cheers -- Kristin

5 comments:

Jessica B. said...

Congratulations!!

I hear the same thing all the time...this photo is perfect & the grass stamps are too cool :) Love it!

Carol said...

Very nice! Congratulations, that should be lots of fun.
Carol

Lovely Cee. said...

oh my God!!! i have been out of the loop!!! i have been checking your blog every so often and you weren't sharing but tonight, i went to check on ya in 2 peas, and eh! i was just absolutely out of words to say. and now i feel like i am completely and absolutely speechless! great and wonderful things are happening for you! you must be thrilled! i am thrilled.
congratulations!!!

terrarist said...

wow wow wow. didn't i say this exact thing on my other praise for this layout? i just LOVE this...

so touching. so many perfect little touches you added here making me do that high school girl squealy thing!

LOVE IT!!!

Misty said...

WOW! That page is amazing!!! I'm glad I caught it on here.. I haven't been able to scope out the galleries..LOL

I hear that same thing so many times a day too.. ;)